Data Recovery Pro scans for and recover all types of lost data, even from freshly formatted or partitioned drives. The new technology enables you to easily search for text, allowing you to find important documents or lost email messages by searching for a keyword or phrase. With this software you have an ability to retrieve missing files from your iPod players.
You can preview most files before recovery or even search for text that might be in a lost file. It allows you to sort the list of what is recoverable to easily find what you are looking for.
- Retrieve deleted email and attachments
- Recover any type of file, including recycled, compressed and encrypted.
- Search for keywords and phrases in deleted documents
- Recover missing files from many peripheral storage devices
- Save recovered files to the needed destination
Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
Step 1. Download Data Recovery Pro software
Step 2. Click Run or Open and install the application by following the on-screen instructions (How to Install)
Step 3. Data Recovery Pro will scan for lost data
Step 4. After scanning, click Recover button
Note: download size is 3.5 MB. Free download allows to preview files in the main interface before recovery. To save these files to your system, registration is needed.
Tech Support for Data Recovery
Call toll-free number for data recovery assistance. 24/7 USA based Tech Support
USA and Canada: 1-877-636-2848
How to Avoid Data Loss in Future?
1. Use cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon S3, Jolicloud for keeping pictures, videos or documents in cloud storage. You can reach them anytime and anywhere!
2. Do not store your files and important documents on the same drive as your operating system.
3. Keep hardcopies of important documents outside your main PC.
4. Back up your files regularly.